Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Two days till Vegas!

For anyone who doesn't know, my husband and I are taking a mini vacation to the Strip this weekend, yay! Nickel slots, here I come (yeah, because I'm too cheap for them there pricey dollar slots, haha).
Of course, I'll be toting my camera everywhere--like the true tourist I am--and you can bet there will be a Heritage product at the end of this neon rainbow.

So, did you know just how many shows there are in Vegas--not to mention the vast variety? Yes, I have lived in Arizona nearly all my life and have never been to the Strip; no, I had no idea about the shows. Everyone knows about the cabaret (even me), Wayne Newton and Celine Dion of course, and even the Cirque Du Soliel. BUT, there is a Soprano's show! Oh, yeah, there is! It sounded like a ton of fun--the website (www.vegas.com) didn't give away too much, but for about $70 you can have a nice dinner with the cast before the show and get preferred seating for the show--and the show itself includes the entire audience. Sounds like a blast! Another one that we're leaning toward is the Price is Right show. It's basically the same as the one on TV, but with a different host and they let you sip cocktails in the audience. Woohoo--wouldn't that be nice to come home in a new car or something!
How exciting!
Next week, I will be sure to include you all in the telling of my own Vegas Vacation.

Kristine Chapman
www.ScraplessBooks.com
klchapm@yahoo.com

No comments: