Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Catching up...

Wow, life has been busy, busy these days!

I tried to write a new post not too long ago and when I clicked to post it, there was some ridiculas error and it didn't go through. Bummer. It was all cute and witty. What a shame.

Anyways.....

I had two "deadlines" to meet a couple weeks ago. I was stressed about them, but I did make it after all.

Yeah, the story isn't so witty the second time around.

I did post the two new books; one is about our weekend in Vegas and the other is about our two-year stint in Chicago-land. Check 'em out below.

I am now diving into more of my Mom's projects--this time it's the honeymoon book! They toured southern Arizona for ten days--Tombstone, Kartchner Caverns, Queen Mine, and tons more. They even stayed in a notoriously haunted hotel on Halloween night! That one will be posted when it's finished.
My next personal project will be a 7 x 10 storybook about a trip to San Diego a friend and I took last summer.


Kristine Chapman
www.ScraplessBooks.com
scraplessbooks@yahoo.com
klchapm@yahoo.com

No comments: